Please consider including VLAFF in your holiday gift list! As a charitable non-profit organization, we never could have made it this far without the support of our loyal audience and donors like you!
If you donate $50 or more before December 31st, as a thank you from VLAFF you will receive two film vouchers for use at any of our monthly screenings at The Cinematheque, valid until August 2014.
Or click HERE to download our donation form.
Eleven years ago the Vancouver Latin American Film Festival was founded to increase the exposure of Latin American cinema in Vancouver. Our reputation is growing, both across Canada and internationally, as a respected film society that offers quality Latin American Films that are affordable and accessible. Your financial support is critical to our continued success as we move into our second decade.
EVERY DONATION HELPS US TO:
- Continue to be the only film festival in Vancouver to present a large number of free screenings.
- Present high-quality films from across Latin America in Vancouver, many of which will not be released in Canada.
- Give Latin American filmmakers the opportunity to participate in the festival and present their work in Canada.
- Support the work of Latin-Canadian filmmakers through our "Canada Looks South" programming.
- Present the "Best of VLAFF" monthly screening series.
- Give young Latin American filmmakers the opportunity to present their short films in Canada.
The Vancouver Latin American Film Festival is a registered charity. Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $20 or more. For those opting to receive donor benefits, tax receipts will be issued for the amount of the donation less the value of the benefits. Please note that online donations are exempt from the donor benefit option.