Donate to the Vancouver Latin American Film Festival
The Vancouver Latin American Film Festival was founded in 2003 to increase the exposure of Latin American cinema in Vancouver. We screen feature-length films, shorts and documentaries from across Latin America and Canada. We host post-show dialogues with local and international guest filmmakers, multi-media events, free screenings and amazing live music galas. Throughout the year we present monthly screenings of past festival favourites.
Our reputation is growing across Canada and internationally as a festival that offers an impressive showcase of contemporary Latin American cinema. Your financial support is critical to our success.
Your generous support enables us to:
- Present groundbreaking films from across Latin America in Vancouver, 98% of which will not be released in Canada
- Give Latin American filmmakers the opportunity to participate in the festival and present their work in Canada
- Host our Youth Jury program to encourage young people to get involved in the festival
- Present a free screenings series
- Support the work of Latin-Canadian and Indigenous filmmakers through our “Canada Looks South” programming
- Present the “Best of VLAFF” bimonthly screening series
- Give emerging Latin American filmmakers the opportunity to present their short films in Canada
- Promote cross-cultural understanding and enrich Canada’s multicultural landscape through film and
other festival programming.
VLAFF is a registered charity (888586104 RR0001). You will receive a tax receipt for all donations over $20.
Three Easy Ways To Donate:
**Personal Information that you provide will only be used to send information on donation benefits as well as a copy of our monthly e-newsletter.
THANK YOU for supporting the exhibition and promotion of Latin American cinema in Vancouver!
YOU make it happen!!