The Vancouver Latin American Film Festival is pleased to announce a film series at the Cine Magaly, in San José, Costa Rica.
This is in collaboration with the Costa Rican film director Jurgen Ureña.
We would to thank the films and directors that allowed us to present this series:
- La Jaula de Oro, by Diego Quemada (México)
- El Notificador, by Blas Eloy Martínez (Argentina)
- Todo el Mundo Tiene Alguien Menos Yo, Raúl Fuentes (Mexico)
- Pacha, by Héctor Ferreiro (Bolivia)
- El Hombre de Al Lado, by Gastón Duprat & Mariano Cohn (Argentina)
- Gordo, Calvo y Bajito, by Carlos Osuna (Colombia)
- Nada +, by Juan Carlos Cremata (Cuba)