The Vancouver Latin American Film Festival is traveling!!
In collaboration with the Spanish Cultural Center in Guatemala City, our festival is showing a selection of films that were part of our 2012 edition.
- Distancia, by Sergio Ramírez. (Guatemala) Sept-4
- Todo el mundo tiene a alguien menos yo, by Raúl Fuentes (Mexico) Sept-11
- Boleto al paraíso, by Gerardo Chijona (Cuba) Sept-18
- Lecciones para una guerra, by Juan Manuel Sepúlveda (México) Sept-25
- Gordo, calvo y bajito, by Carlos Osuna (Colombia) Oct-2
- El Notificador, by Blas Eloy Martínez (Argentina). Oct-9
For more information, go to: http://www.cceguatemala.org/